In this article are outlined the secrets of best organic skin care and natural beauty tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
1. Keep yourself hydrated: Drink plenty of water every day. It will flush out toxins from your body which are bad for your skin. Moreover your skin will be kept naturally hydrated. An ancient time natural organic skin care beauty tip.
2. Avoid too much direct sun exposure: Do not expose yourself for long hours to direct sun heat, as the direct sun heat for long hours causes ageing spots and wrinkles. Before going in to direct sun light, use a good sunscreen lotion. This will slow down skin ageing and prevent early onset of wrinkles.
3. Exercising: Exercise daily till you start sweating. It opens up your skin pours and the toxins escape from your skin. An ancient time organic skincare tip.
4. Avoid smoking and too much alcohol: You may take moderately good quality alcoholic drinks. But, its best to completely avoid smoking and alcohol.
5. Moisturizer: Use a good moisturizer, or skin rejuvenation serum every day, especially on the facial area to make your skin look healthy and glowing. An effective natural beauty tip, especially useful if you are prone to dry skin.
6. Make-up products: Try to use natural or organic skin care make-up products. Chemical based make-up products are very harmful for your skin.
7. Before you sleep: Rinse off and cleanse your face before the bed-time to remove make-up and dirt from your face. Otherwise your skin will remain clogged up for long hours while you are sleeping. Your skin also needs breathing time. Sleeping with make-up on your face can cause acne and zits.
8. Avoid stress and have adequate sleep. Take some time to relax by reading or listening to soothing music. Give your body some extra time to repair itself.
9. Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin. Have moderate spicy and fried food.
10. Exfoliate once in a week: Use a facial exfoliation product that suits your skin type. The exfoliation will get you rid of dead skin cells that are clogging up on the top layer of your skin and bring the hidden more youthful skin to the top.
Using Bentonite clay mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar to make a skin mask is a great way to remove dead skin, tighten the skin, minimize pores, and bring a new freshness to your skin.
11. Try using inversion: You can do this by purchasing an inversion table, or simply lie on your back on a sofa, or bed with your head hanging over the side. Another great technique is to use a yoga handstand.
Reversing gravity flushes fresh nutrients and oxygen to the face, stimulates the facial capillaries and hair follicles of the scalp, and helps remove visual signs of toxicity (including acne), giving your skin a natural “face lift” and healthy glow. Inversions literally turn your frown upside down.
12. Herbal teas are a great way to supply your skin and inner organs with minerals and natural compounds. There are a number of popular herbs that are super healthy for the skin, such as Chamomile, Licorice, Dandelion, Burdock and Red Clover.
Follow above twelve secrets of organic skincare tips to get your skin to look at least ten years younger. Along with above natural beauty tips, go organic. Use organic skin care products, as most of these products do not contain chemicals. Organic skin care products nourish your skin in a natural and healthy way. Be sure to read the labels on any product before purchase.