Coconut Milk Leave-In-ConditionerCoconut milk as a leave-in conditioner? Yeah, this homemade leave-in conditioner recipe just takes minutes to make it, is inexpensive, and wii leave your hair feeling like never before! And, it will soften and condition your hair without weighing it down. It’s fast, just spritz it on clean, damp hair and you’re ready to go. I hope it will become a regular part of your hair care regime.
How Coconut Leave In Conditioner Help Your Hair?
Coconut milk has high fat content, proteins and vitamin E – which all together will nourish your tresses from roots to ends, helping restore thinning strands, and nurture dry, damaged hair. It also works as a detangler while improving hair growth. You can use it to thicken strands and provide volume without making hair greasy.
How To Make DIY Leave-In Conditioner Spray At Home?
You will need:
1. Coconut milk: 1 to 2 tablespoon, (learn here homemade coconut milk recipe)
2. Water: 1/4 cup, (distilled, clean water or boil tap water for about 2-3 minutes and cool it)
3. Essential oil: 3-4 drops of essential oil
4. Rosemary or tea tree essential oil can be used for maintaining freshness. Rosemary also promotes shine.
5. Lavender is a great nourishing oil for normal/dry hair.
6. Spray bottle, 2 oz.
1. Whisk the ingredients together including essential oil (if using).
2. Place the mixture in fridge for a couple of hours. When it cools a thin layer of cream will form on the top.
3. Take out mixture from the fridge, whisk it once more in a blender, and then transfer it into a spray bottle.
How To Use And Store Coconut Milk Leave In Conditioner?
Spritz in your hair after a shower, or use on dry hair. You will love the way this makes your hair feel silky smooth, soft and less frizzy.
Keep the spray bottle in refrigerator. Since it doesn’t contain any preservatives, I prepare it in small batches and use within a week time.
Ortinally published on: naturalbeautytips.co