It is said that a rainbow carried Quan Yin to Heaven, but as she began to enter, she heard a cry for help from the earth. She vowed not to enter Heaven until every person in need of help received it. Quan Yin, also referred to as Kuan Yin or Kwan Yin, is the goddess of compassion, teaching us to have compassion for ourselves. By doing so, we open our hearts, change our frequency, and provide love and compassion to those around us.
How to Invoke the Quan Yin Goddess Energy
1. Using your Quan Yin Mala beads or other mala beads, learn how to use mala beads and perform one round of your Quan Yin mantra. The Quan Yin mantra is Om mani padme hum.
2. As you repeat the mantra, visualize your heart opening and see pink and green colors dancing in your heart.
3. Repeat another round of mala meditation saying the mantra.
4. This time, see the energy of pink and green extending front your heart and sending love to those in need of healing, or to the relationships in your life that you would like to send more love and compassion to.
5. Repeat the mantra for one more round of mala meditation.
6. This time visualize a circle of white light around you and ask Kuan Yin to fill your energy field with compassion, grace, and contentment.
7. Hold the mala beads over your heart and say I am grateful out loud three times.
If you don’t have enough time to repeat the Quan Yin mantra three for three rounds in one sitting, you can also practice the three parts of Quan Yin meditation during the morning, afternoon and evening, or even on different days or weeks. Be sure to start with the first visualization and then work your way to the final one, allowing the compassion to first grow in your own heart and then extending it to others. Repeat this for a designated period of time, between 10 and 40 days. Wear your Quan Yin Mala daily to foster the presence of love growing within and around you.
Great Selection of Yoga and Meditation Books & Videos. Save Up to 80%. Visit Our Bookstore