– Inspection of all items purchased from New Body You is the sole responsibility of the customer, this inspection must be made within ten (10) business days of the invoice date.
– New Body You is not responsible for missing items after ten (10) business days of the invoice date, regardless of error of fault.
– All returns must have a return merchandise authorization from sale’s representative.
– Only return the specific quantities and the products damaged on the road.
– The customer pays “In-bound” freight and “Out-bound” freight is paid by New Body You.
– All returns for credit/refunds are subject to a restocking fee.
– Defective items are exchanged for the same title only.
– All claims for incorrect shipment must be received within seven (7) days from the invoice date.
– Freight damage claims should be filed directly with the carrier.
– If the purchaser refuses to accept shipment for any reason, New Body You is entitled to a twenty-five (25) percent restocking fee from the total of the purchase.
– New Body You will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible.
– All orders will be made via UPS, USPS, DHL, ePackage, or Federal Express unless otherwise specified.
– Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit cards are accepted.